Professional Landscape Lighting for Homes of Distinction
Recognition by Cast Lighting certified that Dan Viehmann of Dan Viehmann Landscaping has successfully completed the Cast Lighting Landscape Lighting training.
Dan’s completion of this hands-on training qualifies him to undertake the profession installation of low-voltage lighting systems. Dan has demonstrated competence in lighting design, wiring techniques, fixture installation, transformer set-up and system maintenance.
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting is breathtaking in its beauty and provides a safe, secure and welcoming environment. Unlike the glaring high voltage lighting of the past, low voltage lighting provides the opportunity for a skilled contractor to create a work of art. With the proper fixtures and tools, such a craftsman can enhance the beauty and value of your home.
- Security – High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination.
- Usability – Illuminating the private areas of a property allows the evening enjoyment of decks, sitting areas, and recreational spaces.
- Beauty – Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape and its structures. Lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
- Economy – Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high voltage and is far less expensive to install.
- Lighting demos available
- Systems starting at $2,500